Beginning September 2017. The KinderHouse is a center for young children and preschoolers which is wholistic, natural and utilizes a curriculum inspired by Rudolf Steiner and Waldorf education.
*This program is open to people of all beliefs and faiths
“Ducklings” (Parent and Child Class)
18 months through 4 years
Beginning September 2017
The atmosphere is one of warm and supportive companionship with other families, facilitated by a Waldorf trained Teacher to form a beautiful experience for both parents and children.
Children come to…
- Explore a child-friendly environment that challenges and nurtures, with simple and natural play materials.
- Delight in special attention given to support their unfolding interests, motor abilities, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience social interaction in play that stimulates their speech and language development.
- Engage with other children at their stage of development, while developing social capacities.
Parents come and…
- Experience an environment that encourages the valuable exchange of ideas and information.
- Explore the value of observation in seeing and understanding what their children are doing and how they are learning as they play.
- Delight in the joy of sharing songs and games with their children that support speech and language development.
- Meet other parents and find a community of sharing and support.
- Discover new tips for parenting and caregiving.
Lead by a Waldorf trained teacher
For information call 248-310-1059
Acorn KinderHouse is located at 5300 Maybee Rd., Clarkston (Inside the Sashabaw Presbyterian Church)